John T. Eagan, Jr., MD, FACC
ABOUT John T. Eagan
Dr. Tom Eagan is an extraordinarily well trained and skilled cardiologist with an extensive background in Invasive and Interventional Cardiac, Peripheral Vascular, and Venous Interventions. He is a UAB trained physician who then proceeded to gain advanced skills at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA and the Arizona Heart Institute in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Eagan has extensive research experience and has participated in a large number of “cutting edge” clinical trials and has been published in many articles and publications.
Dr. Eagan joined the private practice of CVA in 1994. His current focus is on treating venous disease by performing procedures such as state of the art venous ablation and other therapeutic and cosmetic procedures to improve the appearance and function of lower extremity venous abnormalities.
Dr. Eagan is a Fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, the American College of Cardiology, the American College of Chest Physicians, and the American College of Angiology. He is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Eagan sees patients at the Colonnade office of CVA, where is specializes in the treatment of venous disease.
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Ablation
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Disease, Emory University Hospitals
- Interventional Cardiology, Arizona Heart Institute
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Specialist in Hypertension
- Clinical Specialist in Phlebology