Sanjeev S. Hasabnis, DO, FACC, FHRS
Main Campus - Birmingham
3980 Colonnade Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35243
ABOUT Sanjeev S. Hasabnis
Dr. Sanjeev Hasabnis is a superbly talented electrophysiologist with distinct clinical, invasive and arrhythmia ablation skills. He is an over achiever with previous degrees in business, finance and dentistry. After completing his medical degree he went on to do advanced cardiology training at Tulane University Medical Center and the MCP-Hahnemann University Medical School in Philadelphia. In addition to his prolific clinical activity, Dr. Hasabnis has demonstrated a strong interest in cutting edge research in advancing clinical electrophysiology.
Dr. Hasabnis is a member of many professional organizations including the American Medical Association, the American Heart Association, and the American College of Physicians. He was also an elected Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the Heart Rhythm Society. He is board certified in Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Hasabnis has been in private practice with CVA since 2004. He sees patients at the Colonnade office of CVA and performs procedures at both the Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center. Dr. Hasabnis is accepting patients with complex arrhythmia management including implantable devices, Electrical Cardioversion, and medical management.
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Device Implantation
- Cardiac Ablation
- Medical School: Nova-Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine Residency, Northwestern University McGraw Medical Center
- Fellowship: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Hahnemann University Hospital & Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Cardiovascular Research, Tulane University Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease, Tulane University Medical Center
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
To make an appointment, call (205) 510-5000 or click here to request an appointment.